Tuesday, May 29, 2007

::I party WITH Rockstars!!::

After the Bill Hallman event, I had to go HARD at the Hardrock...


Ed and Chuck pose for Pistol Paparazzi


Collin and I together for a close-up


Chuck, Me, and crazy insane Patrick of Aristabrats


Program the Dead performed: What an awesome band!!!







Once Hardrock kicked us out we took it around the corner...


The gang sippin on Brewskies




Jeremy and Kim all snuggled up


Doran does his dance on the floor: He's so serious


Smokes, Beer, Friends, and Food. Can it get any better?! I'm not a smoker, but whatever...


Me, Collin, and Priscilla of Anoname


Photos with the photo takers!!


Representing WestSIDE!!


We couldn't help ourselves


Check his Tatt's

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I had to say goodbye to my Rockin' New Love :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah!

I'm glad you liked Program the Dead....they're awesome!!!

:)