Saturday, June 23, 2007

::Sugar:: Atlanta, GA


Thoughts of Deep Closets rocks the Sole Munki Tee proud as Curse broadcasts to the world "Teach the Babies!!"


I wish you all could see this dress in person!! Very Very Adorable!! We like how the dress is off the shoulder yet has a spaghetti strap with delicate stitching around the neckline. My absolute favorite part is the tulip gathering at the bottom.


Very Billionaire Boys Club Esque...Kuddos


Okay now this dress you had to see in person. This dress kinda reminds me of a modern spin on a MC Hammer video. We LOVE it!! And girlfriend had the body to accompany it!!


Simple yet very effective. We love this all black ensemble with this on the go metallic clutch that keeps the party going.


Another Sole Munki fan in the building!!


We love this black simple yet sexy cotton dress.


Who would have ever thought polka dots could look so hot. I must admit, I was kinda over the polka dots last summer but when I saw her I had to rethink this trend. As you all may know these dots came back on the scene last year and were a big hit and now that I saw her it is obvious that they still are!

No comments: